Hello, current college student! At HigherEd, our goal is to help get students to and through college. You already got to college, but maybe you need help with the through part.
We know that the adjustment to college can be difficult. Let us help you make the most of the experience. We are here to:
- Facilitate academic, extracurricular or career planning
- Get you “back on track” or “more engaged” at your university
- Guide you through the transfer process
- Coach you on 21st century job and wellness skills
- Support and mentor you!
HigherEd proudly provides counseling to students currently enrolled in two- and four-year colleges.
- What: Private counseling tailored to your needs. A minimum of six (6) hours of counseling required. Counseling is provided in 60- or 90-minute increments. Counseling topics may include college admissions, transfer admissions, 21st century job skills, wellness, and transitioning to college.
- Who: Students enrolled in two- or four-year colleges.
- When: Any month of the year. No more than three hours of counseling per week. Sessions are scheduled based on student and teaching counselor availability.
- Where: Offered via online real-time videoconferencing.