- Radiate enthusiasm in the classroom
- Can’t understand why anyone would not want to work with adolescents
- Thrive when guiding and challenging young adults
- Believe that physical, mental, and emotional well-being is as important as intellectual success
- Are deeply committed to student academic, career, and personal/social development
- Tire of the college admissions rat race and its effect on students
- Want to leverage your teaching or student services experience by providing well-rounded college admissions counseling
Be part of the solution.
Step up to contemporary challenges in pre-collegiate counseling by providing students with a research-informed curriculum that covers college admissions and application preparation, 21st century job skills, wellness, and the transition-to-college.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]