Frontline Psychological Services & Wellness is proud to offer:
- Trainings on trauma, post-traumatic injury, secondary traumatic stress, chronic stress, compassion fatigue, trauma stewardship, and post-traumatic growth, among other topics
- Consultation about programming, staff development, burnout prevention, and crisis response
- Experiential workshops, retreats and wellness events that (a) bring together science and humanism, (b) recharge and rejuvenate participants, and (c) empower participants to re-establish ownership of their bodies and minds
- Therapy, including tele-therapy, for adolescents or adults affected by trauma. *Can be provided on-site or online.
Frontline Psychological Services & Wellness…
- Delivers its training to groups as small as six or as large as 300. Learn more about our approach to training.
- Provides consulting services informed by psychological science and deep, functional expertise within sectors.
- Facilitates experiential workshops, retreats and wellness events that may include sensory integration, virtual reality, yoga, qigong, bibliotherapy, journaling, animal assisted- and art therapy, acupressure, meditation, CBT and DBT.
- Partners with content experts from target sectors.