- 7:30am first period
- After-school commitments until dark (or no commitments)
- Late evening homework (or Instagramming and video games)
You may have:
- An interest to attend college
- A “dream” school
- One or two counselors (if any) serving your high school
You may feel:
- Overwhelmed with the millions of results for the Google query, “college admissions”
- Unsure where to start
- FOMO (fear of missing out) on “the right” college
At HigherEd, we get it!
Join us and you will have time to take a breath (literally). With our curriculum, you will develop your college list, position yourself for admission, and craft your most authentic and competitive application. You will also engage in self-exploration and benefit from skill-building and wellness education to prepare you for college, career, and life.