- Are a professor, instructor, coach, health services or student life professional
- Be aware that as many as 1 in 3 first-year students won’t return for sophomore year
- Feel the needs of some students exceed your training and/or the scope of your professional obligations
- Worry that not enough students utilize your university’s health center and/or your university’s health center doesn’t have the capacity to meet demand for its services
- Believe that students need training in stress and time management, academic skills, and self-regulation practices
HigherEd provides skill-building in emotional, physical, financial, intellectual, and social wellness. Services are provided via real-time online video conferencing.
We’d love to hear from you!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]