Welcome to our website and inaugural blog post! Even more, welcome to the journey through nurturing and empowering the people who build, protect, educate, heal, and defend our nation.
We are a psychological services and wellness professional corporation focused on supporting the well-being and work of America’s frontline public servants. We support:
- Medical professionals who treat the maimed and suffering
- Educators who teach and care for our children
- Service members who make sacrifices to strengthen our nation
- First responders and corrections officers who protect and save lives
- Attorneys who advocate, counsel and reform
- Public works professionals who manage critical resources
- Public transit operators who move the masses
We provide consulting services and facilitate trainings, experiential workshops and retreats.
Whether you are on the frontline or you supervise the frontline, whether you are a retired frontline public servant or married to (or parented by) one, this blog is for you.
For this inaugural blog post, we can’t think of a better way to introduce our work than by expressing gratitude for our nation’s frontline. Here’s a poem of gratitude, adapted from the Everyday Hero.
never looking for glory or praise
They don’t seek recognition
for their thoughtful, caring ways.
Living lives of deep commitment
providing for those they hold dear
Steadfast with a quiet strength
through times of reward and tears.
Sunday through Saturday
Morning, noon and night,
Our frontline workers toil
Often out of sight.
Without them we’d be lost
Unable to learn, to heal, to live
And so now’s the time to recognize
The sacrifice they give.